Hanging out at the Dairy

Hanging out at the Dairy
Darci(far left) & the Wrights at the Creamery

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Saturday Date Night @ Bella Italia

A rare and fantastic Date Night was had at Bella Italia Saturday night! We were downtown Port Angeles for the wedding/reception of a dear friend's Nancy Johnson's daughter Jessica and decided to forgo dancing and head off for a quiet spot at Bella's.  It did not dissapoint! We started with the Calamari (we inhaled them before I even thought of snapping a pic-oops). Here is my Panzenella, Italian bread salad, with grilled chicken, goat cheese, radicchio, roasted peppers, baby spinach, (I think) Kalamata olives and croutons all tossed together in a light Balsamic Vinagarette. YUM!!!

I would also tell you about the lovely glass of Italian red I had but this blogger is a cheap date and had already had 2 glasses at the afore mentioned wedding reception and I forget now:) LOL! Nevertheless, the wine list at Bellas is always something to look forward to and the staff is eager to suggest/educate their patrons. BTW, if you like wines, my friend Kim does some great wine tastings at Bellas on Tuesday nights starting @ 4:30pm. Call ahead as spots are limited! 

Ciao from Sequim!

No comments: